Our August Meeting will be our Pack Movie Night, which serves 2 purposes:
1. This is a great time for our Cubs to celebrate the end of summer by getting together to watch a movie; and
2. Anyone interested in joining Cub Scouts or learning more about our Pack are invited to join us! All are welcome to come (parents and kids).
For those attending the movie, here is some important information:
1. The movie will be a kid-friendly, kid-appropriate movie;
2. Feel free to bring a sleeping bag, blanket, pillow, or anything comfortable to sit on the floor during the movie;
3. We will have popcorn for the cubs to enjoy during the movie. Please make sure to clean up any popcorn afterwards; and
4. Feel free to bring your reusable water bottle for during the meeting.
Scouts are encouraged to bring a friend!